Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 464th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1862, Ludwig von Köchel succeeded in producing a chronological catalogue (Köchel Verzeichnis) of the comprehensive listing of the compositions of which composer?
2. Which Italian poet was instrumental in establishing the Italian literature, and his 14th-century depictions of Hell, Purgatory and Heaven inspired much Western art?
3. Plan B is an American production company formed in 2001 founded by Brad Grey, Jennifer Aniston, and which other person? The person in question is now the sole owner of the company.
4. A Time for Choosing was a speech presented during the 1964 US presidential election by what future US president on behalf of the Republican candidate Barry Goldwater?
5. Alexandra Elbakyan is a computer programmer who is the creator of what site provides free access to millions of research papers and books without regard to copyright? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )