Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 451st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Each year on 23rd November (11/23) is celebrated by the mathematicians around the world as what day?
2. Collectively known as lumbar vertebrae (Lendenwirbel), in human anatomy between the rib cage and the pelvis, how many vertebrae are present?
3. A Stalinist, Matyas Rákosi, was the communist ruler of which country from 1945 to 1956?
4. By scoring a triple-double (points-rebounds-assists) against Oklahoma City in November 2019, who became the first player in NBA history to record a triple-double against all 30 NBA franchises?
5. Who is seen here with his invention’ phonograph’? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )