Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 450th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. At an altitude of 2,835m, Lagazuoi is a well-known mountain for its wartime tunnels, and these tunnels function as a museum. In which European country is it located?
2. In 1995, which movie was released as the first feature-length film created completely using computer-generated imagery?
3. In 2003, which country defeated Australia in the 2003 Rugby World Cup Final, becoming the first side of the Northern Hemisphere to win the tournament?
4. The Zibelemärit is a traditional Swiss folk festival held on the fourth Monday of every November in which city?
5. This photo was taken in 1971 along with her partner Bono and their child Chaz Bono. Name the singer and an Oscar-winning actress? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )