Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 449th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In the debut novel of sci-fi writer Philip Dick’s Solar Lottery, the plot is centred around a world dominated by logic and lotteries. It tells about an assassin whose job is to try and kill the leader of the world government. What name is given to this leader of the world government?
2. According to the movie producers, what movie’s title character was inspired by real-life people such as Kim Jong-II, Idi Amin, Muammar Al Gadaffi, Mobutu Sese Seko, Ne Win, Than Shwe, and Saparmurat Niyazov?
3. In the 1976 UK charts, what song contained the words “Mamma Mia” in its lyrics was #1 for nine weeks before being replaced by ABBA’s Mamma Mia?
4. What red Italian wine grape variety derives its name from the Latin meaning, “the blood of Jupiter”?
5. In particular reference to the 200 CHF, the ninth series of Swiss Franc acknowledges Switzerland’s scientific expertise. On one side, we find a famous physics rule named after what physicist? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )