Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 447th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Who announced on Nov 20 2019, that he would step back from public life, owing to his ties with the disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein that threatened to tarnish the image of the entire British royal family?
2. Derived from the local language ‘ballut’ meaning ‘oak trees’, Balluta building gets its name from the oak trees that grew in the area in front of it, also gave the bay nearby its name. In which EU country is Balluta bay located?
3. Since 2014, which Asian country celebrates Good Governance Day on Dec 25 in honour of the birth anniversary of its former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
4. Das Serail/Zaide is an unfinished opera, which was completed using the composer’s scattered manuscripts and was first performed on Jan 27, 1866, on the 110th birth anniversary of which composer?
5. Who, in 1949, submitted his first of two paintings titled The Madonna of Port Lligat to Pope Pius XII for approval, which was granted? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )