Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 445th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which building, designed by Joseph Paxton, was initially erected in London to house the Great Exhibition of 1851? The building burnt to the ground in 1936.
2. The sea of Azov is linked to what sea by the Kerch Strait?
3. Which word is used in Afro-Caribbean voodoo for a “living dead”, i.e., a dead body as revived by a supernatural force?
4. In the 2001 fantasy adventure novel and its 2012 film adaptation, what is the popular name of the species who went by the name Richard Parker?
5. Who is the subject of this 2019 book? Born in Belgium, she lived in the Netherlands during WW II and spent her final years in Switzerland.
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )