Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 444th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Portrayed by Danny DeVito in the 1992 film Batman Returns, by what name is the comic villain Oswald Cobblepot, frequently seen carrying an umbrella, better known?
2. After a decision taken in 2014 by the general synod, Libby Lane became the first lady in Jan 2015 to occupy what position in the 480-year history of the Church of England?
3. The name of what desert/region, which crosses the borders of three countries, is derived from a word in the Tswana language meaning, rather appropriately, “the great thirst?”
4. “Brickfilm” is a subgenre of animated film, akin to claymation, usually made using the stop-motion animation technique and using what material in the place of clay?
5. This is Sarah Bernhardt, a French actress. This photo was taken in 1891 and is a promo shoot for what historical female character? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )