Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 441st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Alan Garcia, the former President of …., committed suicide in 2019 as police were preparing to arrest him over corruption charges. He served as the President from 1985 to 1990 and 2006 to 2011.
2. In 2019, the US state of New Mexico changed what Day to Indigenous People’s Day? It replaces the holiday honouring what person with a day celebrating members of the indigenous community?
3. These dried berries are smaller than raisins and grow on bushes compared to raisins that grow on vines. It belongs to the seedless grape cultivar ‘Black Corinth’ (Vitis vinifera). What berry?
4. Based on Mark Bowden’s book, the 2001 film Black Hawk Down is about a 1993 incident involving the US armed forces in which African country?
5. Created in 1909, who is the artist (on the left-hand side) and his most famous painting? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )