Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 435th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Usually cylindrical and measuring anywhere from 3 to 10 feet long, what wind instrument was created by the indigenous people of Australia, who used it to accompany ceremonial dancing and singing?
2. The term ‘analytical psychology’ was given by which psychiatrist for his new “empirical science” to distinguish it from Freud’s psychoanalytic theories?
3. Discovered in 1817 by Jöns Jacob Berzelius, what chemical element with atomic number 34 gets its name from the Ancient Greek for ‘moon’?
4. Peter Coe regimen, Tabata regimen, Gibala regimen, Zuniga regimen, Vollaard regimen are some of the exercise strategies that have short periods of anaerobic exercise with less intense recovery periods. By what four-letter acronym do we know this better?
5. What 1991 French black comedy is this? Set in post-apocalyptic France, it was the first feature film directed by Marc Caro and Jean-Pierre Jeunet. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )