Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 433rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which is the only non-England British city to have hosted the Eurovision Song Contest? It hosted the event in 1972 in the Usher Hall.
2. What popular first name for women comes from French via Latin and Greek, and it means ‘the bright one’?
3. Though most of the movie is based on a true story, Ray Budds, Alan Bosley, Fred Bosley, and Coach Tyrell are just some of the many fictional characters created to make it more conflicting and dramatic. What 2000 sports movie?
4. South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands is a British Overseas Territory in the Atlantic Ocean. The sovereignty of this territory is disputed between the UK and which other country?
5. In 2010, Mario Vargas Llosa became the first writer from this country (country of birth as he was a dual national) to win the Nobel Prize in Literature. Which country? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )