Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 432nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Based in Canada, which foundation (four-letter abbreviation in English and three letters in French) was created in 1999 to promote, coordinate and monitor the fight against drugs in sports?
2. Many French people immigrated to this country in the late 20th century, bringing their expertise in viniculture. So far, this country has remained free of the pest phylloxera louse, which means the grapevines of this country need not be grafted with phylloxera-resistant rootstocks. Which country?
3. Based on a book by Dan Elish and Robert Horn, with music and lyrics provided by Jason Robert Brown, which 2007 Broadway musical is notable for the professional debut of Ariana Grande?
4. On Jan 22, 2020, the International Olympic Committee cancelled the Olympic boxing qualifiers and was later shifted to Amman from 03 to Mar 11. In which city was it originally scheduled to take place?
5. In ancient Roman mythology, who is described as a god of wealth, agriculture? The ruins of his temple stand at the foot of Capitoline Hill, Rome. – (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )