Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 421st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Jersey Boys is a 2014 musical drama based on the 2005 Tony Award-winning musical of the same name. It tells the story of which musical group, known for their songs such as “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You”?
2. Zainichi Korean refers to the ethnic Koreans who have permanent residency or have become the cities of what country? Zainichi refers to any foreign citizen residing in this country.
3. Daniel Rutherford first discovered this element in Edinburgh. He also found that it did not support life, which led Antoine Lavoisier to call the element Azote, which means ‘no life’ in Greek. What abundant element?
4. “Celia” is the name of the voice assistant on what international mobile phone maker, which offers models such as the P40?
5. Which animal is known by a name derived from the Norwegian word for “destroying”? This name is an allusion to the fact that they commit mass suicide, according to lore. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )