Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 420th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The period from 220-280 AD was known as the Three Kingdoms in what country? The country was divided among the states of Wei, Shu, and Wu.
2. Based on the 2003 movie of the same name, what Andrew Lloyd Webber musical made its Broadway debut in 2015? In the musical, Dewey Finn, a struggling rock singer and guitarist who disguises himself as a substitute teacher.
3. New York City’s Empire State Building was built in which architectural style, also called style moderne?
4. Borrowed from Old Slavonic term, what is the Russian word meaning ‘rising/east’? If you have troubles with Russian, think of the Soviet’s human spaceflight programme.
5. In 1992, the English Heritage placed a blue plaque commemorating which woman who lived until her death? – (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )