Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 419th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What clothing item was invented in 1904 and was sold to bachelors who could not sew or replace buttons?
2. In mathematics and physics problems, what quantity has both magnitude (value) and direction?
3. Which singer returned in 2020 with her sixth studio album, Chromatica? It contains features from Ariana Grande, Elton John, and the K-Pop group BLACKPINK.
4. The malfunction of which endocrine gland can lead to goitre? It is located below the larynx, and its namesake hormone is produced from tyrosine and iodine.
5. The alphabet of this language initially had 36 letters, and later three more were adopted. This unique alphabet was invented in 405 AD by Mesrop Mashtots. Which language? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )