Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 414th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What annual sporting event was first held in 1911 and won by Ray Harroun? Since 1946, “Back Home Again in Indiana” has been performed before the event’s start.
2. If things were to go as per plan, his appointment included a dinner appointment with a Memphis reverend and then to speak at a rally for striking sanitation workers. Alas, he was killed before these appointments. Who?
3. An art pursued for the sake of mastery; what highly skilled form of riding derives its name from the French term meaning “training”?
4. You might need some luck with your guessing unless you knew it all along. The US firm Wonton Food Inc is the world’s largest manufacturer of which cookies?
5. Adapted from Hessian boots, they were popularised by Arthur Wellesley, 1st Duke of _________ and subsequently the name associated with waterproof boots made of rubber. What boot? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )