Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 413th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Vyommitra is the first human robot to be developed by the Space Research Organisation of a country. It plans to send the half-humanoid to space in its first unmanned mission under the Gaganyaan Programme. What country?
2. Armenia, Belize, and Malta, all these three countries celebrate their Independence days on September 21. Armenia split from USSR, Belize and Malta achieved independence from which country?
3. Can You Keep a Secret? is a stand-alone novel published in 2003 and was made into a 2019 romantic comedy. Which ‘shopaholic’ author wrote the book?
4. In 1973, which South American country witnessed a coup d’état (backed by Nixon’s USA), the armed forces overthrew the socialist President Salvador Allende, who committed suicide?
5. What Nobel prize-winning writer is featured on this cover of Life magazine? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )