Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 412th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. During two presidential campaigns, which US politician organised a youth movement, The Hillblazers?
2. What cabaret was co-founded in 1889 by Charles Zidler and Joseph Oller, and it happens to be the spiritual birthplace of the modern form of can-can?
3. Discourses and Mathematical Demonstrations Relating to Two New Sciences (1638) was which Italian scientist’s final book?
4. Hildur Guðnadóttir is an Icelandic musician and composer; in 2020, she became the first solo woman to win the Golden Globe for Best Original Score and won the Best Original Score at the Oscars. Which movie?
5. Which Brazilian football club from Rio de Janeiro, named after a Portuguese explorer, won the 1998 Copa Libertadores? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )