Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 411th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The construction of the Basilica of Saint Mary of the Flower began in 1296, designed by Arnolfo di Cambio and completed structurally in 1436 with the dome engineered by Filippo Brunelleschi. It is the main cathedral of which Italian city?
2. At 8,047m (26,401 ft.), the Diamantina Trench is recorded as the deepest part of which Ocean?
3. In Italian cuisine (mostly in Venice), they are known collectively as ‘Cicchetti’. In Central America, they are known as ‘bocas’. How do we better know this in Spain?
4. In 2014, the former boxer Vitali Klitschko was elected mayor of which capital city?
5. This is a minimalist poster for which 1990s movie? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )