Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 408th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which Caribbean sovereign state’s name is derived from Spanish words meaning “ancient” and “bearded”?
2. Carthage was the centre of the ancient Carthaginian civilisation, located in which modern-day African country?
3. Also known as the “Heart of the Mountain,” what was the name of the priceless wondrous gem sought by Thorin Oakenshield, which remains in Smaug’s trove?
4. What wall is a performance convention in which an invisible, imagined wall separates actors from the audience?
5. Faust is a German graphic novel by Flix. As the title suggests, it is an inspired version of the famous tragic play ‘Faust,’ written by which person? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )