Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 405th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What mountain range in the Maghreb (Northwest Africa) separates the Mediterranean and Atlantic coastlines from the Sahara Desert?
2. St. Bride Vase (Men’s singles), Geist Prize (Women’s singles), Iran Cup (Men’s Doubles), W.J. Pope Trophy (Women’s Doubles) Heydusek Cup (Mixed Doubles) are some of the trophies awarded in the world championships of what indoor sport?
3. Which country’s flag was inspired by the colours of the Netherlands and is unique because it differs on its obverse (national coat of arms) and reverse side (seal of the treasury)?
4. What style of Afro-Caribbean music originated in Trinidad is also the name of a song by John Denver, written as a tribute to Jacques-Yves Cousteau and his research ship?
5. As per the Motion Picture Association of American (MPAA) film rating system, the 1984 John Milius war film Red Dawn was the first movie to be released in the U.S. with what rating? (I need two letters followed by two digits)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )