Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 403rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Discovered by Ernest Rutherford in 1920, what subatomic particle takes its name from the Greek for “first”?
2. On 15 November 2020, Maia Sandu was elected the first female president through popular vote of what landlocked country in Eastern Europe?
3. Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is a video game released on 20 November 2020 and features prominent characters from Dynasty Warriors and what other game series/franchise?
4. Konfrontasi (Confrontation) was a conflict (1963-1966) started by Indonesia (under President Sukarno) to oppose what country’s creation?
5. In which country’s flag would you find a bunch of bananas and a Union Jack? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )