Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 402nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Arket means “sheet of paper” in its local language and is one of H&M Group’s portfolios. Either name the language or the country where this lifestyle brand originates?
2. Cholecystectomy is the name given to the surgical removal of what small hollow organ? This organ receives and stores bile produced by the liver.
3. In 2020, which country unanimously voted in favour of the Period Products bill and thereby became the first country to allow free access to menstrual products, including tampons and sanitary pads?
4. At the beginning of July 2020, Finland’s Air Force Command confirmed it had dropped its use of which controversial emblem?
5. Music is a 2020 musical drama with which singer and musician, who donned the Director’s hat, co-producer, co-writer, story, and music? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )