Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 401st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On October 1, 1989, Axel Lundahl-Madsen and Eigil Eskildsen (with Axgil as the common family name) became the world’s first gay couple to enter a registered partnership. In which country?
2. With its headquarters at London Luton Airport, which low-cost airline group was established in 1995 by entrepreneur Stelios Haji-Ioannou?
3. The legal drama starring Gina Torres, Pearson, set in Chicago, is a spin-off from what hit legal drama?
4. WBA, WBC, IBF, and WBO are the four major sanctioning bodies for what sport?
5. Seventy-Two Virgins: A Comedy of Errors is a 2004 novel by what politician and journalist, now head of the government? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )