Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 400th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What constructed language has a unique feature where all the nouns end with the letter ‘O,’ including the language’s name?
2. What is the world’s largest lake (measured by area or volume) that shares its name with an African country? (Note: It is the largest lake to have the name of the country)
3. MOPS_DanceSyndrome is a unique Locarno-based dance company founded in 2005 by Swiss artist Ela Franscella. It brings together young adults with what genetic disorder?
4. David Saltzberg worked at CERN, Switzerland, briefly in the 90s. Though he teaches at a University and publishes a paper, he thinks his work on what TV series is more impactful?
5. Known in English as the Palace of the Nymphs and completed in 1675, which city houses this Baroque palace? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )