Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 397th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Barakah nuclear power plant became the first commercial power station in the Arab world in August 2020. In which country is it?
2. As per a 2003 study by the American Journal of Human Genetics, which Mongol conqueror had roughly 16 million male genetic descendants living at the research time?
3. Joe Biden became the second non-incumbent vice president to be elected president of the United States. Who in 1968 was the first?
4. In chemistry, what term is given to a mixture of two substances that are not soluble in each other, with one substance dispersed in the other — examples include butter, mayonnaise, and latex paint?
5. Eternal Springtime is an 1884 sculpture that depicts a pair of lovers. It was created by which French artist? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )