Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 396th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In May 2020, which member of the British royal family resigned from all public roles due to his association with the Jeffrey Epstein sex trafficking scandal?
2. Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown, and Damian Wayne have all shared what ‘alias’ in the DC Comics universe?
3. Formerly known as Potomac, name this town in Virginia, USA, that houses the FBI Academy, Marine Corps Base, Officer Candidates School, Air Force Office of Special Investigations, etc.?
4. In signal processing, what generic five-letter word is used for unknown modifications that a signal may suffer during capture, storage, conversion, transmission, or processing?
5. In which famous Swiss pass located between Valais and Uri’s cantons, would you encounter the iconic Hotel Belvédère? (PIC)
Image Credit – : ilirjan rrumbullaku/Flickr
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )