Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 395th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which jurist (died in 2020) was appointed to the United States Supreme Court in 1993, replacing Byron White?
2. With atomic number 40, what element’s name comes last alphabetically on the periodic table?
3. Created in Salzburg towards the end of the 19th century, what confection consisting of pistachio marzipan, nougat, coated with dark chocolate was created by Paul Fürst?
4. Which local cartoon character was initially planned to be called “Kimbukku”? This character is mainly pictured wearing a black beret and a pair of red and black checkered pants.
5. Name this species of camelid that live in the high alpine altitudes of the Andes in South America? They appear on the Peruvian coat of arms. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )