Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned with one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter – click here
1. Headquartered in Rome, what branch of the United Nations was awarded the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize? This branch is considered to be the world’s largest humanitarian organisation. World Food Programme
2. In 1956, what famous company founded the Zurich toy museum on its 75th anniversary? Franz Carl Weber
3. Developed by Bram Cohen and David Harrison, name this communication protocol for P2P to distribute data and e-files over the Internet in a decentralised manner? BitTorrent
4. Mark Constantine, Liz Jensen, Mo Constantine, Helen Ambrosen, Rowena Bird, and Paul Greaves founded what cosmetics retailer in 1995? Groovy Kind of Love and Peng bath bombs are some of the popular products of the company. Lush
5. This is a minimalist poster of which 1998 movie starring Jim Carrey? (PIC) The Truman Show
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
08 June 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #61 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz
10 June 2021 @ 19:00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays – More details here