Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 394th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Headquartered in Rome, what branch of the United Nations was awarded the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize? This branch is considered to be the world’s largest humanitarian organisation.
2. In 1956, what famous company founded the Zurich toy museum on its 75th anniversary?
3. Developed by Bram Cohen and David Harrison, name this communication protocol for P2P to distribute data and e-files over the Internet in a decentralised manner?
4. Mark Constantine, Liz Jensen, Mo Constantine, Helen Ambrosen, Rowena Bird, and Paul Greaves founded what cosmetics retailer in 1995? Groovy Kind of Love and Peng bath bombs are some of the popular products of the company.
5. This is a minimalist poster of which 1998 movie starring Jim Carrey? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )