Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 393rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This movie studio’s logo was illustrated by Robert Hunt, who used his son as his model. It was animated by Wes Takahashi. What studio?
2. Which fictional character appears on the obverse of the Swedish 20 kronor note? The note, released in October 2015, also features a portrait of Lindgren and a motif of Småland, Sweden, the province in which she grew up.
3. To which Greek philosopher is this quote attributed, The law is the reason, free from passion? He is famous for being one of the tutors of Alexander the Great.
4. Associated closely with the Al-Azhar Mosque, the University of Al-Azhar is one of the oldest degree-granting universities founded in the 10th century AD. It is located in which city?
5. Headquartered in the largest city of Saxony-Anhalt, name this brand that advertises as being the oldest German chocolate factory? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )