Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 392nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which former world number one ended Tony Tucker’s 64-day reign as IBF heavyweight world champion in 1987? He holds the record as the youngest boxer to win a heavyweight title.
2. Which four-letter word is used for midday and has its origins from the Latin for the “ninth hour”?
3. In 2003, NATO took over the command of the peacekeeping force in which country? It marked NATO’s first major operation outside Europe/North Atlantic area since its formation in 1949.
4. Who is credited for developing these technologies: the universal document identifier (now known as URL and URI), the publishing language (HTML), and the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)?
5. This 1982 science fiction horror movie is Demi Moore’s first significant film role, and the title of the movie shares with the English translation of a famous 2019 Korean movie. Which movie? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )