Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 390th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2008, a few British legal firms, in conjunction with Queen Mary, University of London, launched ‘Pink Law’ Legal Advice Centre, which offers free and impartial legal advice affecting what community?
2. F=ma is the formula that represents the second law of motion proposed by which scientist? F stands for force, while ‘m’ is mass and ‘a’ is acceleration.
3. After moving to Brazil, Japanese judoka Mitsuyo Maeda inspired members of the Gracie family to develop a Brazilian form of what martial art?
4. Literally means ‘before the food,’ which Italian cuisine typically consists of cold foods such as cheeses and raw or marinated vegetables and meats, especially cured meats such as prosciutto?
5. Ohne Titel (Letztes Stillleben) is a 1940 painting currently housed at Zentrum ____ ____, Bern. The name of the artist is also the name of the art centre. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )