Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 388th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What famous multinational investment bank takes its name from an older banking company named two Asian cities, both located today in the same country?
2. The Snow Queen is a 2019 opera commissioned by the Royal Danish Opera. The opera by Abrahamsen is based on the fairy tale of which writer?
3. The Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez returned to Formula 1 calendar in 2015. Before that, the Formula One event was held in the country from 1962 to 1970 and again from 1986 to 1992. What country?
4. Which deceased actress from Hollywood lends her name to a 2014 Pharrell Williams song from his album Girl?
5. In Panel 38 of the Bayeux Tapestry (a multi-panel embroidery and not a tapestry), the tituli read “ISTI MIRANT STELLA” as people point at the sky. What specific cosmic phenomenon are the people observing? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )