Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 387th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. They were the finest doubles pair in the history of tennis. They played 26 years on the ATP tour with 438 weeks as world No.1, including 119 titles as a duo, 16 Majors, Davis cup champions, and Olympic Gold medallists. Who?
2. The Trojan War, a ten-year-long civil war, passed into the Greek collective consciousness through the epics of which writer?
3. What two-word production company was founded by J.J. Abrams and has a distinctive logo followed by the voices provided by Abrams’s two children stating the name of the company?
4. In Reba McEntire’s 28th studio album, Keep On Loving You, there is a single, ‘I’ll Have What She’s Having.’ The title of the song is a famous line from what 1989 movie?
5. In 1944, what drug was advertised this way? It advised World War II servicemen to take the drug to get rid themselves of venereal disease. (PIC)