Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 386th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1988, Lee Teng-hui became the first native-born to become the President of which country?
2. With minimum estimated sales of around four billion worldwide and counting, which female writer tops the list of best-selling fiction authors?
3. Named after the “Father of the Nation” that served as the country’s first Prime Minister (1973-1992), Lynden Pindling International Airport is the largest airport in which Caribbean country?
4. What word, whose first documented usage was on an Australian internet forum in 2002 and has been used as a hashtag on over 300 million Instagram posts, was chosen as the Oxford English Dictionary’s word of the year for 2013?
5. “Between 1970 and 1986, The Black Strat was this artist’s primary performance and recording guitar and was critical to developing the Pink Floyd sound. Which artist’s guitar is being talked about, which was auctioned in June 2019? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )