Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned with one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter – click here
1. What is the official term for the rectangular playing field, or container, where all Tetris blocks fall? If it helps, it shares the name with a 1999 movie. MATRIX
2. Friedl Dicker, Isle Feling, Florence Henri, Lucia Monholy are some of the women who studied design and attended what academic institute in the 1920s in Germany? Bauhaus
3. Natural Philosopher was (still is) the word used to describe systematic and methodical practitioners. In 1834, William Whewell introduced what ‘word’ to describe such practitioners (Natural Philosophers), which is now commonly used throughout the world? Scientist
4. When one part of Jameson Irish whiskey is mixed with the Three Wise Men (one-part Scotch Whisky, one-part Tennessee whiskey, one-part Kentucky Bourbon whiskey), which cocktail is prepared? The Four Horsemen
5. In April 2021, who became the first openly trans man to appear on the cover of TIME magazine? (PIC) Elliot Page
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
01 June 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #60 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz