Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 384th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What is the official term for the rectangular playing field, or container, where all Tetris blocks fall? If it helps, it shares the name with a 1999 movie.
2. Friedl Dicker, Isle Feling, Florence Henri, Lucia Monholy are some of the women who studied design and attended what academic institute in the 1920s in Germany?
3. Natural Philosopher was (still is) the word used to describe systematic and methodical practitioners. In 1834, William Whewell introduced what ‘word’ to describe such practitioners (Natural Philosophers), which is now commonly used throughout the world?
4. When one part of Jameson Irish whiskey is mixed with the Three Wise Men (one-part Scotch Whisky, one-part Tennessee whiskey, one-part Kentucky Bourbon whiskey), which cocktail is prepared?
5. In April 2021, who became the first openly trans man to appear on the cover of TIME magazine? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )