Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 382nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. As of May 2021, Which European composer works as the head of the film music division at DreamWorks studios?
2. This anise-flavoured spirit, famous as an aperitif in France, gets its name from the old French word meaning mash-up. Paul Ricard first commercialised it in 1932. Which spirit?
3. Which philosopher introduced his parable of the death of God and the prophecy of the Übermensch in his 1882 book Die fröhliche Wissenschaft (The Gay Science)?
4. At the 1956 Olympic Games in Melbourne, the quarantine laws were so strict that what events could not occur in Australia and instead shifted to Sweden?
5. Shofar is an ancient musical horn made from ram and is used extensively in the rites of which religion? – (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )