Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 381st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Central Valley of this country is the most productive and internationally known wine region as it is close to the national capital. There are four wine-growing subregions within this valley: the Maipo Valley, the Rapel Valley, The Curico Valley, and the Maule Valley. In which country?
2. The 14th letter of the Greek alphabet is similar (though pronounced differently) to the current General Secretary of the Chinese Communist Party’s family name. What two-letter word?
3. Orenthal is the first name of which sportsman? He played for Buffalo Bills and San Francisco 49ers in American Football.
4. In a 1995 Simpsons episode, there is a mention of the term ‘Dollarydoos’ as a reference to a country’s currency. Following that, there is a petition to change the currency name to Dollarydoos to boost its popularity. Which country?
5. Crucifixion by Giovanni Donato da Montorfano, 1495, is a marvelous artwork currently housed in the church of Santa Maria Delle Grazie. However, most viewers turn their backs towards this to view what artwork situated opposite to this? (Picture)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )