Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 380th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. After twenty seasons and six Super Bowl championships with the New England Patriots, Tom Brady was signed as a free agent with which NFL team?
2. In which specific part of the human body can you find the navicular (boat-shaped), cuboid, and cuneiform bones (wedge-shaped)? Cuneiform, in turn, has three parts – medial, intermediate, and lateral.
3. Completed in 1591, which bridge designed by Antonio da Ponte is the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy?
4. Which Italian music term means to gradually get louder?
5. I happen to come across this in Ticino earlier in 2020. This car brand became popular courtesy of a famous movie in the 1980s. What movie? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )