Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 379th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. By defeating Alexander Zverev in a five-set thriller at the U.S. Open, who became the second Austrian to win a men’s singles Grand Slam title?
2. Girl with a Pearl Earring is a 2003 drama film, and Scarlet Johansson plays the title role. What role does Colin Firth play, the painter who painted Girl with a Pearl Earring?
3. Jean-Baptiste Alliette, better known as Etteilla, was a French occultist, the first to issue which pack of playing cards designed explicitly for occultist purposes in the late 18th century?
4. The first CEO of a Fortune-500 to publicly come out as gay, who succeeded Steve Jobs as the Chief Executive Officer of Apple Inc. in 2011?
5. A Bigger Splash is a large pop art painting painted by what British artist? It is currently housed in Tate Britain, London. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )