Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 378th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. If Kristy Swanson portrayed this character in the movie, Sarah Michelle Gellar portrayed in the TV Series. What character?
2. In Harry Potter Universe, what creature, in the form of an egg, came into possession of Rubeus Hagrid and was wrongly accused of being the Slytherin’s Monster?
3. What name is given to the computer system first used in Grand Slam tennis for the 2006 US Open, where each player received two challenges per set?
4. The 2015 Nobel Prize-winning writer, Svetlana Alexievich, said in 2020, “First, they stole our country. Now they are stealing the best of us.” She happens to be the first writer from which country to receive Nobel Prize?
5. Known scientifically as Lemmus lemmus, this lemming species (a small rodent) is the only vertebrate species endemic to what Nordic country, hence it has the name ______ lemming? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )