Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 377th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In the 1860s, an Italian named Gaspare _______ came up with an alcoholic liqueur, famous as an aperitif. Until 2006, the liqueur’s distinctive colour was achieved due to carmine dye derived from crushing cochineal insects. Which liqueur?
2. Towards the end of World War II, which future Pope was enrolled in the Hitler Youth as a teenager against his will and drafted into the German army?
3. Augustus Gloop is the gluttonous nine-year-old who falls into a river of “edible delicacy” and is squeezed into the fudge room facility through a pipe. All this happen in which Roald Dahl’s novel?
4. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, a person appears as a hapless citizen, a general, a beauty pageant judge, a mental ward patient, a security guard, bartender, postman, annoyed neighbour, a casino patron, and a driver, police officer, a hot dog vendor, etc. Who?
5. Who became the first left-wing politician to assume the presidency under the Fifth Republic and remains the longest-serving president in the history of his country? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )