Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 374th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. On January 10, 1970, what event was first broadcasted at the national level in Switzerland and celebrated 50 years in 2020?
2. Directed by Terence Young, the title of Alberto Broccoli’s 1958 POW movie was also known as Tank Force. The 1958 title has been in the news due to its similarity with an upcoming James Bond film. Which movie?
3. In 1993, three years after the advent of the internet, which international news agency’s (named after a person) website became the first online financial portal, sharing currency news and data?
4. This British chemist never married and had no children, and a part of his will left the money to establish what institute? His remains were relocated from his burial place in Italy to Washington DC in 1904.
5. What aircraft manufacturer created a lot of ads under the tagline ‘designers of the flying fortress? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )