Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 373rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What NBA team, the 2019 champions, was established as the 28th team on 04 November 1993 as a part of a bigger expansion drive?
2. During the Middle ages, shopkeepers were called “krämer” – hence giving the name to the 12th-century bridge that crosses a branch of the Gera river. In which European country?
3. When the Spanish flu hit the U.S. from 1918 to 1919, the VapoRub sales skyrocketed from $900,000 to $2.9 million in just one year. Sales increased so dramatically that the company plant operated day and night to keep up with orders. Which company?
4. In April 2014, Microsoft officially announced the end of their support for which two-letter named operating system? One of the few Windows OS with a name instead of a number.
5. The Storm on the Sea of Galilee is a 1633 painting that depicts the miracle of Jesus calming the storm. What Dutch Golden Age painter’s only seascape work is this? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )