Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned with one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
For more Qwizzeria daily quizzes – click here
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter – click here
1. What NBA team, the 2019 champions, was established as the 28th team on 04 November 1993 as a part of a bigger expansion drive? Toronto Raptors
2. During the Middle ages, shopkeepers were called “krämer” – hence giving the name to the 12th-century bridge that crosses a branch of the Gera river. In which European country? Germany
3. When the Spanish flu hit the U.S. from 1918 to 1919, the VapoRub sales skyrocketed from $900,000 to $2.9 million in just one year. Sales increased so dramatically that the company plant operated day and night to keep up with orders. Which company? Vicks
4. In April 2014, Microsoft officially announced the end of their support for which two-letter named operating system? One of the few Windows OS with a name instead of a number. XP
5. The Storm on the Sea of Galilee is a 1633 painting that depicts the miracle of Jesus calming the storm. What Dutch Golden Age painter’s only seascape work is this? (PIC) Rembrandt
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
18 May 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #58 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz