Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 371st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Intercontinental Derby is the name given to any football match between Galatasaray SK, and Fenerbahçe takes place in which city?
2. People Are Strange is a 1998 music album by Swedish singer Stina Nordenstam. The album is a collection of covers, and the title of the album derives from a single and second album of what band that featured Jim Morrison?
3. On 28 October 2016, an agreement was signed by 24 countries and the European Union to make the Ross Sea marine park the world’s largest protected area at the time. In what part of the world is this marine park located?
4. According to the New Testament, he was one of the twelve apostles. Pope Gregory I called him repeatedly the “Prince of the Apostles.” Who?
5. An artist’s imaginative work from 2015 showing these characters aging. If the cat is named Sylvester, what is the bird’s name? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )