Qwizzeria is running a monthly quiz on medium-to-highbrow questions. There are 100 questions in each edition. The first edition (April 2021) and the second edition (May 2021) are available to play. Check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 369th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What company’s mascot, Bibendum, originates from the Latin ‘Nunc est Bibendum (meaning ‘now is the time to drink’)? It was intended to evoke how this company’s products would ‘drink up’ any obstacle in their way.
2. Which commonwealth nation was founded in 1901 with Edmund Barton as the first Prime Minister?
3. Derived from Latin meaning ‘heap or pile’, what name is given to the points reward system offered by Migros?
4. After Emperor Akihito abdicates in favor of his son, Naruhito, Japan announced Reiwa for the imperial era set to being on 1 May 2019. What was Akihito’s imperial era known by?
5. Name this player seen next to Arsene Wenger when signing up for Arsenal (1997) in the English Premier League? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )