Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 364th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. In Marvel Comics Universe, by what alias do we know Natasha Romanova, played by Scarlett Johannsson?
2. Sir Peter Scott, a noted British artist, and conservationist drew what logo in 1961? The subject of the logo was chosen because of the colours, which created an impact, saved money on printing costs.
3. This Italian actress began her career as a model for Dolce and Gabbana and later went on feature in Hollywood and French movies. She has played the role of Persephone in the two Matrix movies and as Mary Magdalene in Mel Gibson’s The Passion of Christ. Who?
4. The Treaty of Lisbon in 2009 is the latest amendment to the original European Union treaty that was signed on 07 February 1992 in which city?
5. He won the following titles: 1965 Junior Mr. Europe, 1966 Best Built Man of Europe, Mr. Europe, and International Powerlifting Championship. After that, he attended a business school in Munich and worked and trained at Rolf Putziger’s gym from 1966 to 1968. Who? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )