Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 363rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Rapid E is a limited edition all-electric car that will be released in 2019. Considering the company’s long-standing relationship with a movie franchise, Rapid E will be seen on screen in 2020. Which company owns Rapid E?
2. The city Columbus in Ohio established its first Sister City relationship in 1955 with which Italian city? It was the city where Christopher Columbus was born.
3. In March 2019, which city was renamed to Nursultan after the resignation of its first President Nursultan Nazarbayev, who was in power from 24 April 1990 until 19 March 2019?
4. This carnival is being held annually since 1723, and currently, over 1.5 million people attend each year. Which city hosts the world’s biggest festival?
5. Christopher Lee was a veteran actor who played a significant role in the film adaptation of The Lord of the Rings. What character did he play in the movie franchise? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )